Which documents do I need to get married in Macedonia?
Dear spouses to be,
Here is a list of the basic documents you need to be able to get married in Macedonia:
- Certificate of No impediment to Marriage (certificate of freedom to marry) issued by your respective domestic authorities.This is a confirmation that a party is free to enter into marriage, must show a name and citizenship of the intended marriage partners and ensures that a marriage in Macedonia will be recognized as valid in the domestic country.
- A valid passport
- International birth certificate (showing mother and fathers names)
- Two marriage witnesses (they will need to show their passport)
In some cases you might need to present some more documents depending on your status and country of origin.
For any details feel free to contact us!
How much does it typically cost to hire a wedding planner?
We ensure you that you will be positively surprised when you will get our offer.
Feel free to send us your inquiry and we will prepare special offer for you!
What are some advantages to working with a wedding planner?
By working with a wedding planner you will save time, energy and money!
Local professionals always get the best offer and they can take out the maximum from a certain venue so you will get your “Day to remember” organized till the last details with ease.
What types of weddings do you accomodate?
From proposals to extra big weddings up to 700 guests we can handle the whole logistics for your BIG DAY.
What wedding planning services do you offer?
- photography & videography
- live music & DJ’s
- wedding cake and sweet table
- wedding dresses
- Hair & makeup
- accommodation for your guests
- Transfers for the guests
Do you charge an initial consultation?
Initial consultation is absolutely free of charge.
So feel free to contact us!
Will you be at my wedding / Event?
We will handle the whole ceremony.
The only thing you will have to do is to enjoy your BIG DAY !